Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Kelly Rowland 'Not Ready' to Find Real Dad

Monday, July 13, 2009


Former Destiny's Chillen Kelly Rowland says she's not ready to find her biological father, whom she hasn't seen since she was 7.
Apparently she's got too much going on.
The revelation sheds more light on the impact Matthew Knowles, whom she dumped four months ago as manager, had in her life.
She told Britain's Heat Radio: "I feel like I'm not really ready for that yet, I've enough going on in my life to really open that up. Maybe later on in about 16 or 17 months. I told myself I'd work for 16 long months and then I'd take a vacation or a break, but now is not that time for me."
Kelly and mom Doris Rowland Garrison were forced to leave when a Daddy would come home "drunk and aggressive."
"I don't know where he is but I hope he's not dead. That would break my heart. I remember my dad being drunk and aggressive towards my mom but not me. It took courage for her to get away.
"I don't know if he knows who I am or what I've done. He must be hiding under a rock if he doesn't."
WOW!
Source

0 comments:

 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB