Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Obama Doll Scary As Mutha

Friday, January 23, 2009



I don't know, maybe it's my childhood coulrophbia (fear of clowns). Maybe it's just me, but this Obama doll is just too life-like. Anything that is fake but too realistic, just gives me the creeps. Plus, I keep thinking about the movie "Tales From the Hood," where they had this segment on "niglets" that kept running after this man.
I mean, if I walked outta my kitchen and saw something like this laying in the cut ... YEESH. Getting chills just thinking about it. Anyway, a Japanese company has made these dolls and evidently they are doing pretty well over there, so now they're gauging Americans' interest. I don't know, would you buy one for your son, daughter, niece, nephew?

5 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

his face does look a little creepy...and very niggletish LOL

January 23, 2009 at 7:45 AM
Lil Miss Honey B said...

Hell to the naw. I would not buy one for my son. Any what's up with the doll's stance? Like he got something stuck up his behind. SMH.

January 23, 2009 at 3:22 PM
Barbara said...

LOL, love that scene from that movie! Thanks for stoppin' by my blog.

I might see myself getting one of these for my little girl... but, what's up with the guns??? Why he gotta have a gun? Why he can't come with the wife and kids???!!!

January 23, 2009 at 5:41 PM
Jenteel said...

LOL!

January 25, 2009 at 1:46 AM
Vanessa said...

LMFAO! That's horrible!

January 27, 2009 at 1:20 PM
 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB