Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Study: Masterbation Linked to Prostate Cancer

Thursday, January 29, 2009


First, let me just say ...
... DAYUM!!!
Ahem, now.
In absolutely crushing news to post-college single men across the world, a new study says masterbation is linked to early prostate cancer.
The god-awful study says that frequent jacking off in the 20s and 30s is a high indicator to prostate cancer. Interestingly, men who self-pleasured in their 60s and beyond (really?) have a lessened risk. Of course, the word "frequent" is not defined, so there is room for vagueness in the study. So, according to this study men in their 20s and 30s have a vested interest in settling down and being with a consistent partner. What a novel idea!

4 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

so what you trying to tell me is that my grandfather jacked off incessantly? I didn't want to know...LOL

January 29, 2009 at 5:43 PM
Barbara said...

How come I wanna call bullshit on this, lol. Its interesting, but I don't know...

From what I hear, the risk of prostate cancer just comes with age.

What do you think?

January 30, 2009 at 3:06 AM
CraigJC said...

I hope so. It's definitely gonna be scary for a few generations of men, especially with the sexualization that has happened over the past 30 years.

January 30, 2009 at 8:16 AM
All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

that is scarey


have a great weekend and chk my new post...

January 30, 2009 at 11:06 AM
 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB