Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Face Tats: Cool or Fool?

Saturday, May 23, 2009


You've seen them no doubt: People with ear lobes filled with drums or round cookie-like emblems and piercings and the like. Body modification has been around for centuries in tribal society, but it's taking on a whole new life recently in the U.S. Tats are more popular than ever these days. First women started with them on the ankle (a rose), then they moved to the chest, then private areas. Now they're on the face.
While most people do it in an unintrusive kind of way there are those that just simply go too far. Or do they? Would you ever get a face tat?





4 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

I'd never get a face tatt, simply because I like my face and no one would focus on my features anymore...they'd be staring at my huge tatt everytime they looked at me.

Take ol girl you have up there first. I never knew she had green eyes until this picture because all I ever looked at was that damn panther on the side of her face LOL

Hey, but to each his own!

May 25, 2009 at 8:54 AM
Joel said...

I just started a blog about face tattoos that investigates the stories behind the tattoos.
http://facetattoo.me

May 25, 2009 at 6:58 PM
Anonymous said...

hell no. that would ruin everything. haha

although personally, i've never seen anyone pull off a face tat like Danger. the girl is pretty even with one.

May 27, 2009 at 12:49 AM
Lil Miss Honey B said...

Never would I tat my face! I don't think my job would like me very much if I did that...

June 2, 2009 at 2:52 PM
 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB