Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Beyonce: It's Time For A Break

Monday, May 11, 2009






After a month of post-marital bliss, prepping a "Fierce" alter ego and calling out to "Single Ladies," everywhere, Bey needs a timeout.
Megastar Beyonce says she's taking a much-needed break. "My priorities are slowly changing," Beyonce said in a recent interview.
"After this [summer] tour I might take two years off. I've worked hard enough to be able to do that, We (Jay-Z) try to sync our calendars. I started working on my tour a year ago to make sure I had time at home."
Word is that hubby Jay-Z is longing for a Jay-Junior. Or will it be a Lil Destiny Chile? LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eww i did not want the imagery of bey and jay making a baby. lmao.

May 13, 2009 at 4:58 AM
CraigJC said...

LOL. I know that would be something, wouldn't "it"? LOL. I need to quit.

May 13, 2009 at 10:19 AM
Nicole said...

Lol. She's a great talent and all but deep down, I kind of wish she WOULD take a break. I think there's enough residual Bey out there to last the general public until she reemerges.

May 13, 2009 at 7:08 PM
 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB