Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Kanye West Disses Twitter 'Farce'

Tuesday, May 12, 2009




On his blog, the Mighty One disses Twitter some good, due to a heinous imposter that has a gazillion followers. Ye says the heads of Twitter know good and well he doesn't have an account. In part, he says:
WHY WOULD I USE TWITTER??? I ONLY BLOG 5 PERCENT OF WHAT I'M UP TO IN THE FIRST PLACE. I'M ACTUALLY SLOW DELIVERING CONTENT BECAUSE I'M TOO BUSY ACTUALLY BUSY BEING CREATIVE MOST OF THE TIME AND IF I'M NOT AND I'M JUST LAYING ON A BEACH I WOULDN'T TELL THE WORLD. EVERYTHING THAT TWITTER OFFERS I NEED LESS OF.
Ouch, Kanye. And the top dogs at Twitter? They've taken the Kanye Twitter account down.
"Mosey along now. Nothing to see here."

0 comments:

 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB