Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Women Who Pump: Cool or No?

Thursday, May 14, 2009


I have a friend that is obsessed with her body. She wants to have the Michelle Obama arms and then some. Recently she's started lifting iron, I mean, pumping it. I told her I don't know about it, but she's intent and says she "feels good now" since she's been eating right and pumping. She also thinks it will make her look (and feel) more attractive. Should I tell her to chill before she becomes the Incredible Bulk?

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Whatever floats her boat. If it makes her feel good and she is liking the results as they happen, I say let her do her, after all, its her body. BUT, if she isn't actually working with a trainer and has no real idea what the hell she's doing, you might wanna advise her to think about doing that so that she will end up with the look that she wants.

Why the hell are we always striving to have "this" like "that" person over there? Why are we always striving to be somebody else? Sorry, frustrates me sometimes, lol.

May 15, 2009 at 2:43 PM
Anonymous said...

she can do whatever she likes. as long as you don't have to be seen with her in public. esp if she looks like the pic you posted. just sayin'

May 20, 2009 at 6:15 AM
Lil Miss Honey B said...

I'm not in favor of women looking ultra muscular. I think women look better with toned curvy bodies.

June 2, 2009 at 3:17 PM
 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB