Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Jada: 'Marriage has to be a place of safety'

Monday, June 22, 2009


Jada Pinkett-Smith has some comtemplative words in the latest issue of Redbook (July issue).
On relationships: “There’s a certain amount of safety you have to create for someone to feel like they can be open to you… That’s something we forget in marriages and relationships - they have to be places of safety, because they’re where you are most vulnerable. If you’re not allowed to be safe, I don’t know if you can reach the depths of connection that support commitment. You can be committed to somebody because of ego: ‘I said I was going to be with this joker for the rest of my life, so I’m just going to do it.’ Or you can be committed because you have a deeply rooted connection.”
Interesting.

0 comments:

 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB