Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Mya: I'm Scerrred of Dancing All Crazy Nstuff

Friday, August 28, 2009



Pop star and "Dancing With the Stars" contestant Mya says all that moving and shaking has her scared she's gonna break something on the show.
"I had a foot fracture last year, and I've had injuries in the past. That's what my worst fear is. To get injured ... is something I'm nervous about," she told MTV News recently.
Mya says although she's a dancer, "DWTS" is quite different. "So far, rehearsals have been really tough," she said. "So it's kind of like reversing my thinking, 'cause hip-hop is so loose and not structured, and tap is so loose and close to the ground and not structured, so it's so different. I have a lot of work to do in reversing how I think. And I have a lot of partner work to do, so I hope it doesn't hurt me. But I think music and musicality is going to help me stay on the beat."
Mya needs to be worrying about the music, not the dancing. With competition from starlets Ciara, Rihanna, Christina Milian and others, her last album didn't quite cut it.

0 comments:

 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB