Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Heavy Petting on the 1st Date: Cool or Fool?

Wednesday, August 12, 2009


I gots to have it: That may be your mindframe when you first see a person or meet someone of interest initially.
When people go out on a date or get together for the first time, it's basically an interview. You can kick the tires, so to speak, but no test-driving.
But what happens when the touching goes too far, too quickly?
Hormones freak out, neurons connect to those familiar pleasure points in the brain; all those electronic signals the brain sends to the body can make things hot and heavy in the course of one night.
But is heavy petting cool on the first date? Obviously, we all know where it can lead and you (and/or the other person may not be up for that so quickly).
Then again, what's wrong with a little affection, right?
Heavy petting on Date No. 1: Cool or fool?

1 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

I can think of one time I got physical on a first date but in all fairness, I had been talking to the guy over the phone (after I met him) everyday for 2 weeks. I felt comfortable enough to go there. Typically, on a first date, I don't feel that comfortable to let someone all in my personal space; I have to warm up to you. But that's just me; grown folks can do as they please :)

August 19, 2009 at 6:21 AM
 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB