Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Mrs. O's 'Mixed Feelings'

Sunday, August 16, 2009


First Lady Michelle Obama already had misgivings, and this was way before people came to her husband's rallies with semi-automatic weapons. One quote she said stands out, many of which were uttered even before she got in the White House:

"[W]hen Barack first told me he was thinking about running for President, I had mixed feelings. I worried about my girls and what a campaign might do to their lives. I wanted the best life possible for them, and a presidential campaign wasn’t part of that equation. But then I thought about it. And the world I want for them is a world where they’re paid fairly and equally for their work; where they don’t have to choose between kids and careers; where they can dream without limits without a glass ceiling standing in their way. And I realized that if that’s the world I want for them, then I had to do my part to elect someone like my husband."

0 comments:

 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB