Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Chris Brown's album cover for 'Graffiti'

Thursday, October 29, 2009


Chris Brown has released the album art for his forthcoming LP 'Graffiti'. The style is kinda "Star Wars" meets "Space Jam" if you ask me (What's with the
Hans Solo boots dough?)
I don't know, Chris. When people think of you they still see Rihanna's beat-up face -- at least this year -- and it just may be a bit too premature to come out so hard. But what do I know,
I'm not in the record-buying public.

2 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

those pants concern me. the end.

November 3, 2009 at 3:56 PM
CraigJC said...

LOL. I know, he's going for a totally *new* look!

November 11, 2009 at 11:01 AM
 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB