Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Beyonce's a gamer

Monday, January 25, 2010


Next time you're playing video games online you could be going up against Sasha Fierce herself. Yeah, it seems Jill Scott isn't the only celeb that wants to "stay home from work and play vi.deo games". Beyonce evidently is a huge gamer.
"I play with everybody, and they curse me out when I make mistakes, and kick me out of the room. I love it, it's really fun because no one knows it's me," Beyonce said.
But I wonder what games does Beyonce play? Madden? Is she a "World of Witchcraft" type, or does she play "Doom"? Oh, I know, it's gotta be "Halo".

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Lol. My daughter is a gamer so I have a special place in my heart for the female gamers. Guys watch out =)

January 27, 2010 at 5:00 PM
CraigJC said...

Hey, aint nothing wrong with gaming. I'm a Madden freak myself. But I've never played online (think I've just found a new hobby).

January 29, 2010 at 10:50 PM
 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB