Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Toni Braxton's career gets 'Pulse' back

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Toni Braxton is back with a new album, "Pulse" which debuted in the top 10 last week in album sales.
She's been through a lot lately, with a divorce, an autism diagnosis for her son, and a scandalous stage kiss with Mr. "I Invented Sex."
Braxton said the divorce from Keri Lewis, her husband of 8 years, sent her into the doldrums.
"I turned to Bridget Jones and Rocky Road ice cream when my marriage ended. I'd watch the film, cry and sing All By Myself and eat a massive tub every day for two months. I gained 12 pounds,' she told the Daily Express.
In a recent interview Braxton said her stint as a Vegas performer gave her an opportunity to hang out with two music icons.
‘Vegas was wonderful – my run was supposed to extend to two years. Prince was across the street at the Rio, we’d hang out with Céline Dion and send flowers to each other,’ she told Metro. ‘But then I found out that my youngest son had autism and I had a little health scare and thought I’d never be able to record again. It was pretty bad because I had chronic fatigue and the doctors said: “Yada yada yada… you need a heart transplant."
Braxton said it was a false alarm.
‘Then they came back a few days later and said: “We misdiagnosed you – you actually have microvascular angina.” So I was like: “I’ll take that!”’
We'll take that, too, Ms. Braxton.
Share

0 comments:

 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB