Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Interview With ATL BombChell: She Hearts Music

Sunday, March 22, 2009


As I looong promised, I was going to start interviewing bloggers, and first up is the glamorous ATL BombChell of BombChell.Blogspot.com. The conversation turns musical at the drop of a hat with 'Chell, which lets you know, Sista "got style, grace, and plus a different technique."
Check the Q and A.


What would be your fave pigout food, and why?


Cheese. Because I love cheese so much that it's sad, and though i might look young and healthy my doctor warned me about my cholesterol levels. I love cheese dip, hot pockets, cheese sandwiches, you get the point =) I'm trying to cut back.



If there was one singer that made your theme music who'd it be?


Skye!!! definitely. I'm insanely in love with it her song "Love Show" I like her voice, how she brings out various emotions, and I've checked out some of her other stuff, so she seems versatile. If not I'm going with Linkin Park!





What's in your Ipod right this second?
Akon's "The Rain" (I just found my ipod so it's like a year off)





Give me some lyrics that are in the back of your head at all times.

It changes constantly depending on what i watch. like Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" and Knaan's "ABC".




What do you like most about the ATL? Least?

I love the fact that if you really look, you can find various subcultures here. Like an African club that's open till 5am; an alternative pizza joint; or a poetry cafe.

Least: our weather is crazy, she has constant mood swings, hot today, cold tomorrow, rain the next lol






Skills are important in the big city. When was the last time you had a physical fight? And did you win?

I was very young in boarding school. I thought I did, but apparently I didn’t.



Smoke or drink?

I drink a little socially.




Fave chillout spot in the ATL?
Atlantic Station!!!!!! You can shop, eat, watch a movie, bars, bowling alley, and 2 hours free parking!!





Rate the quality of dudes you're meeting in the ATL in your opinion. ON a scale of 1 to 10, which 10 being the bomb.
7.5

I've met a lot of nice guys, various races, with good heads on their shoulder. There are a lot of beautiful people here (both in and out), and I'm happy I got to meet them.




What three words describe your blog, and how long have you been bloggin'?

Fun, visual, creative. I've been blogging since summer 2008.



And, finally, where would you like to be in 5 years?
Lots of people tend to have some business or occupational aspiration, but I would like to be blissfully happy with the people I love.

Spoken like a true gem. And, there you have it. Our first and hopefully not our last PopWife interview. Check out ATLBombchell at the custom-made link below. Want PopWife to interview you? Hit the email.


BombChell

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

congrats bomb is my folk

March 23, 2009 at 10:32 AM
ThatchickNik said...

She seems really cute and fun!! And her musical interests are varied, to say the least.
Fun interview !

March 23, 2009 at 10:35 AM
 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB