Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

For Rihanna, They're Using the N-Word

Monday, March 9, 2009


As if speculation hadn't reached feverpitch by now, some folks are throwing around the N-word more and more frequent as it relates to Rihanna: Nicole Brown Simpson.
I think we may be stretching things a bit myself.
The O.J. case and this one is vastly different.
First of all, nobody died. I know, I know, he could kill her if they got back together.
Secondly, it was never legally proven that O.J. Simpson murdered his ex-wife. I know, I know.

But Chris Brown has a decidedly stronger case than O.J. believe it or not.
There are no gloves, proverbial or physical, for him to try on. There is no A.C. Cowlings in this case. No Ron Goldman. No Johnnie Cochran. No Lance Ito.
No sideshows. This is simply a case of Rihanna's beaten face (plastered over the Web courtesy of TMZ and the LAPD) and whatever words Chris Brown can use to defend himself. But to equate her to Nicole Brown Simpson (rest in peace), is a bit of a stretch. I think. What do you think?
 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB