Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Beyonce: My mess drives Jay-Z nuts

Tuesday, March 3, 2009


It was with an amusing smile that I read yesterday that Beyonce's untidiness at home was an issue for hubby Jay-Z.
Millions of men around the globe sighed with relief to know that Beyonce, yes, superstarlet that she is, is human after all. Apparently, she don't clean worth a darn.
Bey is quoted as saying: "I'm extremely organized when I'm working, and I work so much that when I get home, I don't want to think about anything."
Uh, yeah, Bey. I've heard that one before.
But seriously, who can blame a multimillionaire wife who performs at inaugurations, award shows and world tours? Must she also be a master of "clean-ting (Madea)"?
And why wouldn't they have maids?
I may have 99 problems, but a junky house aint one. LOL
Two questions:
Is her career an excuse to have a junky home? And does Jay-Z clean?

1 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

I don't think someone's career should be an excuse to have an unkept house and Jay should definitely clean up too since it is THEIR house but these fools have enough money to have a maid so what's really going on? LOL

Not unless this heffa come in and just throw her shat all on the floor and act like someone else is supposed to pick it up...then yes, I would have just as much of a problem LOL you can be tired all day but you can pick up after yourself..."normal working class" folks do it ALL the time...without a maid.

March 11, 2009 at 1:40 PM
 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB