Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Multi-colored hair: Cool?

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It is with reasonable trepidation that I ask your opinion on the following: Is multi-colored hair okay?
I mean we all know that a number of factors come to into play when it comes to deciding what hairstyle you should rock: Culture, occupation, image, even head shape.
But is it ever okay to mix the colors of the rainbow into your skull? And if so, which way do you comb something like that?
I mean, would you hire someone who had at least three different pastels in their follicles? I mean, long live the weave but I need to understand the motivation and reasonings behind the current trends of haircare that are circulating out there.
Am I old fashioned? Or is the peacock the "in" thing right now?

0 comments:

 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB