Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

For Chris Brown, At Least One Female Has His Back

Tuesday, July 14, 2009


The most infamous boyfriend since Anna Mae Bullock brought home Wister, C. Breezy has been mighty active on the social front recently: Appearing at basketball playoff games, Jet-Skiing in Miami, and doing YouTubes with the goons. But nothing has been as evident as his new jawn, Teyana Taylor. The 18-year-old has been riding with celebrities deep since Pharrell put her on a few years back. (Also in the pic is Alycia Bellamy, from Russell Simmons' show "Daddy's Girls," and Omarion). But Taylor has obviously used this inopportune time to bond with Brown like no other female celebrity has.
True, Ciara lobbied hard to keep a duet with Brown on her new album, but she has avoided candid shots with him, considering how close the two reportedly are. Not so with Taylor, who seems to relish the spotlight, no matter how hot it shines, to one-up her career plans.
I guess a girl's gotta eat, eh?

Related Posts
Check out Ciara may launch clothing line

or
As Rihanna reigns, Ciara stumbles out of gate

or
With Chris available, will Jordin Sparks make her move?

1 comments:

Glorelys Mora said...

Hey! I love your blog. You left me an old comment on my old blog, but I have a newer one if you want to follow. I'm trying to follow yours but I can't find the follow button. Mine is: bumonthestreets.blogspot.com. I really love the mood of your blog!

July 20, 2009 at 6:13 AM
 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB