Check out Popwife.com

Toni Braxton has a 'Pulse'

Popwife.com's got VIDEOS

Lebron's Mom Did it. Yeah

Pages

Old 'Barbie' gives Botox to Teen Daughter

Monday, March 8, 2010


Saying nothing is too good for her daughter, a British woman known as 'Botox Barbie' or 'Human Barbie' is now started injecting her daughter with the anti-wrinkle toxin.
Hannah Burge, is a trained aesthetic practitioner, and also holds the distinction of having the world record for the most cosmetic procedures. Now, her daughter wants in on the action.
Just 16 years old, the teen said: 'I wanted to have Botox for two reasons - it prevents wrinkles and everyone at my school was talking about having "B", according to the Daily Mail.
Well, I think the parent and child deserve an "F". Sorry.
Burge said she basically had no choice in the matter. "Considering I have had so much surgery, I'd be a hypocrite to tell me daughter she couldn't have Botox."
Two words: What the ...?
Would you give your teenage daughter Botox?



Share

0 comments:

 

2009 ·Popwife Blog by TNB